11th November 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Superintendent of Police being a 12th Arts student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an Arts student and I am studying in 12th standard. I want to become a Superintendent of Police. Can I know what should I do to become a Superintendent of Police? Please let me know immediately.

13th November 2019, 08:43 AM
Ramu66

Default Re: What should I do to become a Superintendent of Police being a 12th Arts student?

By two ways you can become superintendent of police .

1. You need to get good rank in UPSC civil service exam and within some years you will get this position.

2. Even through state civil services exams ,you can achieve the position but it will take some more time
13th November 2019, 10:21 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Superintendent of Police being a 12th Arts student?

Superintendent of Police is an Indian Police Services officer. To become SP of a district, you need to clear all stages of Civil Services examination and secure a rank so as to get Indian Police Services.

After completion of 12th, you need to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit to apply for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years. There is upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You need to clear Civil Services examination different stages called Preliminary examination, Mains exam and Personal interview.
13th November 2019, 04:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To become Superintendent of Police , you have to appear and qualify in the Civil Service examination.

Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination will be conducted in three stages.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2019, 12:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To become Superintendent of Police, you need to become Indian Police Services officer.

Aspirant can become IPS officer by clearing Civil Services exam. Civil Services exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit is 21-32 years.

Three stages of exam:

Preliminary examination.

Mains exam.

Personal interview.
14th November 2019, 07:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You have to pursue bachelor degree and complete it to become eligible to appear in Civil Service examination. There is no limitation on discipline of the bachelor degree.

You will have to clear all the stages of examination for final selection as Superintendent of Police.

The age limit is 21-32 years. The examination is among the toughest examination, so you need to prepare for the examination with determination and dedication to qualify in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?