21st November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What should I to do to get a Job in the field of Software Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?

what should i have to do after completing my 12th with pcm, to get a job in the field of sofware engineering or which college i should join for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  3. Can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  4. How can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  5. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  6. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  7. What should I do after graduation? I am a 12th passed student from PCM with 50%
  8. Can I do diploma in software engineering after completion of 12th commerce?
  9. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  10. How to get a job in software field after completing B.E in BVM engineering college?
  11. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  13. Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering
  14. What has more scope Programming or software engineering?
  15. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  16. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  17. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  18. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
10th December 2011, 11:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I to do to get a Job in the field of Software Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?

Hello Friend,
There are few courses you can opt to become a software engineer. As you are +2 with PCM you can seek admission for BCA course and later do your MCA. Also you can join BBA IT and later do your MBA IT. Yoy can also pursue some diploma courses offered by many computer institutions like NIIT,Aptech etc. To become a software engineer you should choose the field of your interest and follow suit.

Regards
30th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I to do to get a Job in the field of Software Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?

I have taken pcm what courses or entrances can i give while im studying for 1? Or after 2?
30th May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th woth 80% and now i have taken pcm.is there any entrances I can give while im in 1?
20th June 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

hlw sir now I have passed ,12 from pcm this wt us better for me what I first which us more prrfect
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?