8th April 2012, 08:13 PM
SUMIT207

What should I do to qualify in IIT-JEE being a candidate with lack of knowledge in Chemistry?

I like the field of science specialy mathematics but due to lack of knowledge in chemistry i will not be able to qualify iitjee . SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?

7th June 2012, 12:50 PM
epson

Smile Re: What should I do to qualify in IIT-JEE being a candidate with lack of knowledge in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMIT207 View Post
I like the field of science specialy mathematics but due to lack of knowledge in chemistry i will not be able to qualify iitjee . SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?
it is not so you may be good at certain topics in chemistry ..if you really like maths then numerical chemistry will not be a great task . so my advice for you would be be thorough with one of them like organic or inorganic or numerical . and suppose you select numerical then just learn those few lessons from organic or inorganic which is very easy for you and which is important also.

when you come to other subjects like maths and physics you will have to be king/queen in maths but even if you are so good at physics the standard of paper may not be as you think so never keep hopes on physics .

i am not saying to leave physics but telling to not depend fully on it..

iit jee is not mastering in all subjects its about mastering in few topics and rest depends upon our "smart ness" how well we can solve...!!

remember this .. always be positive ... you can do it ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?