9th February 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I join for IMA? I am a student of 12th class

what should i do join the i.m.a. Iam the student of the 12th class.what subjects have do this?

19th April 2014, 07:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I join for IMA? I am a student of 12th class

You need to finish your graduation for getting into IMA Dehradun. You can join the Technical Entry scheme and university entry scheme. You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?