12th May 2013, 03:55 PM
hardikmac1

What should I select to join Airforce, M.Tech or NDA?

sir,i am in class 12(sci) and i have decided to join indian air force after my 12th exam,but i am confused,shall i go for ME by giving JEE or go to NDA after giving entrance exam and after passing that i should go for airforce traning and all,can anyone please help me?

7th June 2013, 01:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I select to join Airforce, M.Tech or NDA?

You can select an option that makes you more interested. NDA is really a good option as it gives an opportunity to serve the nation. But you can join defense even after completing engineering. Then you can get in to higher grade positions. Engineering graduates can join defense by qualifying CDS exam, conducted by UPSC.
7th June 2013, 01:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC recently invited applications for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees, and many other break posts. The applications should be submitted online through the official website of NTPC. The applicants should be graduates in disciplines related to Technology/Engineering. Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 65% marks in engineering and should clear GATE as well. Upper age limit is 27 years. The selection is based on GATE score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
20th July 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls help me i am very confused to go for engineering or for nda iam currently in class 11 pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?