31st March 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?

SIR,i want to join in manipal university for my medical in 2013.i dont no what i have learn for the entrance exam.its one of my aim to study in dis university.so please help in prefering the books for the entrance exam and also the places where coachins are given

20th July 2012, 12:42 PM
shabbir4791

Default Re: What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,i want to join in manipal university for my medical in 2013.i dont no what i have learn for the entrance exam.its one of my aim to study in dis university.so please help in prefering the books for the entrance exam and also the places where coachins are given
The test papers in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and General English includes questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/Universities.

You can refer Arihant's Manipal UGET Engineering Entrance. It's a good book covering all the syllabus.
You can also refer MTG UGET MANIPAL EXPLORER,KHURMI UGET-MAHE !! MANIPAL SOLVED PAPERS.

You can buy these books online through any ecommererce website.
All the Best
12th August 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?

i want to do b.pharma ...plz tell me what is ur pattern to take students.. Is any entrance exam imp. Or 2 marks are also taken in consideration
12th August 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what kind of books need to be prepared for Ms entrance exam in manipal university
7th February 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir! i want to study my mbbs in manipal university? so can u plz help me with the books and the best coaching institutes preferred for obtaining seat??????
21st March 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to join manipal university for my b.tech but i don't no what should i study for manipal entrance exam and which book should prefer ??????
23rd April 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for my medical entrance exam fr tis year in short time and some easy way to read
30th December 2020, 12:52 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

You can refer Arihant's Manipal UGET Engineering Entrance. It's a good book covering all the syllabus.
You can also refer MTG UGET MANIPAL EXPLORER,KHURMI UGET-MAHE !! MANIPAL SOLVED PAPERS.

You can buy these books online through any ecommererce website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?