21st May 2019, 12:51 PM
Gracy Bhatia

What should be the minimum height for female candidates to become an Air Hostess?

I have just completed my 12th this year. I want to become an Air Hostess. My height is 5 feet 1 inch with fair complexion and my English is quiet fluent. So my question is can I become Air Hostess with height of 5 feet 1 inch and on the basis of Intermediate?

27th May 2019, 02:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum height for female candidates to become an Air Hostess?

Minimum height for female candidate to become an air hostess:-

Minimum height required is 157.5 CM which is about 5 foot 1 inch. So, with this height you are eligible to become an air hostess.

Eligibility criteria to become an air hostess:-
Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
Candidate must have a valid passport.
Also candidates must be unmarried
The height of candidate must be more than 157.5 Cms.

The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of written test, GD and personal interview.
27th May 2019, 02:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum height for female candidates to become an Air Hostess?

The minimum height for female candidate to become an air hostess:-

Yes, you are eligible for Air hostess with the height of 5 feet 1 inch because minimum height required is 157.5 CM which is about 5 feet 1 inch, so you are eligible to become an air hostess.

Eligibility criteria required of air hostess:-

The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent or graduation in any discipline from recognized Board / University.

The candidate with diploma / degree in hotel management or tourism management get preferences.

The age limit is should be from 19 years to 27 years.

Physical requirement:-
Height for female candidate 157.5 Cms.
Weight - In proportionate with height
The candidate should be unmarried and have good personalities
The candidate must possess passport
The candidate must be proficient in English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?