27th January 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum score in 12th to register in Chartered Accountancy (CA)?

Hi, I will be writing my 12th - Intermediate Board exams very soon after which I would like to start with Chartered Accountancy (CA) course. So, how much minimum should I score in 12th Board exams in order to be eligible to register for CA?

30th January 2020, 05:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in 12th to register in Chartered Accountancy (CA)?

The minimum score in 12th to register in Chartered Accountancy:-

Following qualification required for applying CA:-
A candidate must have completed their 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

For taking admission in good universities a candidate must have score at is 60% In their 12th examination, marks may be varey with Universities to Universities.

A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance examination and also have to crack it with good score.
30th January 2020, 09:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in 12th to register in Chartered Accountancy (CA)?

To join Chartered Accountancy (CA) course starting with its foundation course, the minimum education required is Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. Further, one can register for the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) to join the foundation course in CA after completion of their Class 10th only but he/she will be required to complete their Class 12th before joining the same course. Also, there is no minimum requirement of marks to be secured in Class 12th or Class 10th to register for CA course.

For complete details and FAQS regarding CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?