26th July 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What should one do to become a Journalist after completing BA degree?

I'm Shubhangi Saha and I'm doing BA and my subjects are Psychology, Sociology and English. And I want to become a journalist.My question is that what should I do after completing my bachelor's degree to become one? Should I get admission in Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism or Master of Mass Communication and Journalism? And I have searched many sites and they are informing that to become a journalist you need a degree regarding it but all the master's sessions are providing a diploma instead of a degree. So, please answer my queries.

15th August 2017, 11:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should one do to become a Journalist after completing BA degree?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue master degree in mass communication. The required minimum qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The candidates have to qualify in all the stages of examination for admission in the course.

Some of the institutes offering the course are :

Jamia Millia University.

Institute of Media Management and Technology.

National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism.

So, you can visit the official website of respective university to get detail information about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?