8th June 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard?

What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard? Can you please explain me the complete information on this? What is the procedure followed? It will be really helpful if you can give me the needed information soon. Thank you!

9th June 2017, 06:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard?

The full form of ICWA is Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. There are three stages of this course.

Foundation course.

Intermediate course.

Final courses.

For foundation course, ICWA candidate must have done 10th from a recognized board. The application for foundation course is open throughout the year. In case of June exam, candidate must apply for exam before 31st January and for December term exam, it is 31st July.

Official website for further details: http://icmai.in/icmai/index.php.
10th June 2017, 01:14 AM
help100%

Default Re: What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard?

You need to be atleast 10+2 pass for appearing in the foundation level exam of ICWA and once you become Graduate you can directly appear in the Intermediate and after passing it you need to do few months of articleship under a company or firm and then appear in the Final of ICWA. After passing Final you will become a certified Cost Management Accounting (CMA) and hence apply to different firms and companies where Cost Accountant is needed. So, for now you are not eligible to appear in the exam, you need to pass HS as minimum qualification criteria.
16th May 2020, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

What stream after 10that's become CMA
14th August 2020, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What are step to do icwa after tenth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?