3rd April 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know what steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
  2. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?
  4. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th? What step should I follow to become an Air Hostess?
  6. Which stream should I choose for Intermediate to become a Chartered Accountant? What steps should I follow to become a Charted Accountant?
  7. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  8. How can I apply for air hostess job after B.A degree?
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
  10. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess?
  11. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  12. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
  14. Can I become an Air hostess with commerce subject?
  15. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  17. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  18. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
29th September 2017, 06:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th stream to join Air Hostess course. The required qualification to join as Air hostess in airlines is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th but have done the bachelor or higher degree course in Aviation. The age limit is 17-26 years with height at least 5 feet 2 inch and having clear complexion with medically and physically fit status.

So, you are eligible to become Air hostess after pursuing the course.
29th June 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?

Can I complete my chartered accountant course and go for airhostess job?is it possible??
27th June 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I become chartered accountant after being air hostess?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?