10th April 2011, 07:53 PM
anupma kumari

What is the syllabus of BHU mass communication entrance exam?

What is the syllabus of BHU mass communication entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of BHU mass communication entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus and sample paper of BHU PET mass communication entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  7. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  8. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Mass Communication conducted by different Institutes?
  9. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. How to do BA in mass media from BHU?
  12. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  13. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  15. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  16. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  17. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication? -- [New]
  18. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
2nd May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of BHU mass communication entrance exam?

what is the syllabus of mass comunication in entrance exams and which type of question asked?
18th May 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

please show the m.a in mass communication entrance exam,s sample paper of bhu
1st September 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ba mass communication entrance exam
20th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know regarding entrance of bhu mass communication and syllabus for entrance
22nd November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

what the syllabus of masscommunication course and when entrance exam, date
12th February 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF BHU MASS COMMUNICATION ENTERANCE EXAM
1st January 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA in journalism and mass communication from bhu after I complete my BA course in english honours and i pass the entrance emax
2nd January 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I study MA in journalism and mass communication from bhu after I complete my BA course in english honours and i pass the entrance emax
u should read these two excellent book and the guide written for them: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with mediahive.co.in, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes. e-mail at [email protected]
30th April 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ma mass communication entrance test for bhu.... can u please tell me which books i should follow for the preparation or if there any coaching institutes available which gives classes preparing for PET ma mass comunication
2nd April 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the study material that i study for BHU entrance in B.A in mass communication/??
18th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of patna women's college ba hons mass communication entrance exam
21st October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for bhu entrance exam of mass communication?
14th May 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a science stream boy's can do this. because i am keen interest in this field & which book is best for entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?