26th April 2018, 10:03 AM
A. Shubhangi

Is there any entrance exam available for BCom admission in AMU?

Respected Sir/Madam, for getting admission ion BCom course in Aligarh Muslim University, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for BCom admission in AMU? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  3. Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?
  4. Is Maths compulsory in 12th to study BCom(H) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  6. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  8. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  9. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  10. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
  11. Does AMU offer B.Com and MBA? Entrance exams available for admission?
  12. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 82 marks in AMU entrance exam?
  14. What to do for admission in 11th standard at AMU?
  15. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  16. Is it good for Non-Muslims to take admission in AMU?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
  18. How to get admission for 11th class in AMU? When will be the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BCom admission in AMU?

Yes, you have to appear in Admission Test which is conducted by AMU for getting admission in B.Com course. Candidates who have HSC or equivalent course with not less than 55% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course in AMU. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you will be offered admission in B.Com course in AMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?