21st July 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MSc entrance in biotechnology?

what are the syllabus for m.sc entrace in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  3. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  5. Syllabus of the entrance test of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Entrance exam paper of MSc Biotechnology of June Delhi with syllabus?
  7. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  8. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance in biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  10. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Which is the best institute in north for MSc in genetic engineering or biotechnology? What is the syllabus for attending MSc entrance examination for JNU
  12. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  13. Syllabus of jnu combined entrance exam of biotechnology for MSc biotech?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU?
  17. Syllabus of MSc Final Year Biotechnology of UOR?
  18. Syllabus for the MSc Biotechnology entrance test?
27th October 2014, 02:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MSc entrance in biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the syllabus for m.sc entrace in biotechnology
It's good that you are interested to appy for M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance exam. To crack the exam with good marks, please go the previous question papers and also refer the various books which is available in the market. Here I am providing the M.Sc Biotechnology entrance syllabus hope this helps you.

M.Sc Biotechnology entrance syllabus
  • Animal biotechnology,
  • Plant biotechnology,
  • Microbial biotechnology,
  • Bioinformatics and comparative genomics,
  • Background in genetics,
  • Biophysics,
  • Molecular biology,
  • Immunotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?