28th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for MCA correspondence course?

i want to know total fees of mca correspondence course..pelase tell me the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  2. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  3. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  4. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  5. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  6. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank? -- [New]
  7. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  8. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  9. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the total fee structure for MCA?
  11. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  12. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  13. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  14. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the total fee structure for MCA in GNDU?
  16. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  17. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  18. Fee structure for MCA course in Correspondence?
10th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the total fee for MCA correspondence course?

Fee for MCA correspondence in Punjab Technical University is Rs. 11500/- per semester. Other Universities are differ by only 3 to 6 thousand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?