27th July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What type of courses are available in computer science after 12th?

what types of courses available in computr science after 12th ....

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. Computer Science related courses available in Abroad for 12th student? -- [New]
  7. Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  10. Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?
  11. Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?
  12. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  13. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? Which type of courses are available for computer science student?
  14. What are the courses without computer subject in 12th standard?
  15. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  16. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing?
  18. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
23rd June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What type of courses are available in computer science after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what types of courses available in computr science after 12th ....
hi,
the following are the courses available :
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Computer Science
Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Bachelor of Mathematics in Computer Science
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Computer Science
Bachelor of Computing in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Computer Science) - BSE (CS)
Bachelor of Computer Security in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science (BSc CS or BSCS )
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?