28th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Pushpajha

What type of questions are asked to pursue Mass Communication Master Degree from JMI?

For entrance exam. to pursuing mass com. Master degree in JMI, New Delhi what types of questions to be asked and what is those subject?? Please help me.. Thanx..

Related Questions:
  1. How a Mechanical engineer can enter into Journalism field?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after B.A. English for better job opportunities?
  4. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  5. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  8. What is psychometric test? what type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams?
  9. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  10. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  12. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  13. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  16. Is there a distance course of master degree in mass communication in Rabindrabhartati University?
  17. What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?
  18. Previous year entrance papers of Jamia Milia Islamia B.Com(hons)?
21st March 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked to pursue Mass Communication Master Degree from JMI?

I want to do Fashion Designing, Is Doin BMM the pefect 1st step after h.s.c? What Questions Areasked in entrance exams in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?