17th September 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What type of skills we have to improve for MBA course?What is the addon advantage of doing MBA?

Please tell me what type of skills we haveto improve as a mba student .also suggest me any course which is addon advatage for mba to get finance job in mnc‘s .also send me some good finance companies

Related Questions:
  1. What type of skills we need to to improve on to become an MBA student? What is the addon advantage for MBA to get finance job in MNC?
  2. Is CA a good option after MBA? CA will add advantage to MBA or MBA will be waste?
  3. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  4. How to develop my skills? I have completed MBA HR with 65%
  5. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA?
  6. Is MBA before IAS helpful?
  7. How should I plan my future and improve my skills in communication arithmetic and reasoning? I've completed B.Com and MBA(through correspondence) and having 4 years experience in software company as an accountant
  8. Names of the institutes in Mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA offered by Infosys?
  10. What type of MBA is better B.Pharm? Is National MBA better or international MBA?
  11. Will career in MBA be safe and bright for an MSc student? Should I go for Ph.D or MBA?
  12. How to improve spoken English as an engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which type of MBA is better after B.Pharm? Should I do it from India or Abroad?
  14. Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?
  15. Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course? -- [New]
  16. What skills and subjects are required to achieve an MBA degree?
  17. A Specialization course or MCA, what to prefer after BCA?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
27th April 2012, 02:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of skills we have to improve for MBA course?What is the addon advantage of doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me what type of skills we haveto improve as a mba student .also suggest me any course which is addon advatage for mba to get finance job in mnc‘s .also send me some good finance companies
Skills is something which cannot be acquired but it is nurtured over a period of time. Though if you want to do MBA and pursue career in Finance Industry you should have to learn to be patience. You will have to learn to accept rejection. Learn customer interaction and customer handling process. Learn skills in 'opening sales speech' and 'closing sales speech'.

You should also pass IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) certified examination, which enables and makes you eligible to sale Insurance. AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India) certification which makes you eligible to sale mutual funds. Both these certification have great demand in Financial sectors.

You must also have adequate knowledge in computers.

Some of the top PRIVATE AND GOVERNMENT COMPANIES in Financial sectors are:
ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, STATE BANK OF INDIA, STANDARD CHARTERED, MUTHOOT FINANCE, KARVY, RELIGARE, BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, AVIVA LIFE INSURANCE, LIC, UNION BANK, ALLAHABAD BANK, MORGAN STANLEY, JM FINANCIAL etc.
27th April 2012, 03:58 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What type of skills we have to improve for MBA course?What is the addon advantage of doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

MBA COURSE SKILL SET
  • Communication Skills
  • Presentation Skills
  • Leadership Skills

The Above three category skill set are very important while doing mba course

Especially in Finance .It's a Broad area where you might be produce full effort which is useful to your career path

ADDON COURSES

• INVESTING IN STOCKS
  • INVESTOR'S BEHAVIOUR
  • ONLINE TRADING
  • MUTUAL FUNDS
  • EQUITY DERIVATES
  • COMMODITIES TRADING
  • IRDA

Do any one of the above course which are useful boostup your career level For entering Insurance industry do IRDA Exam ..

TOP FINANCE COMPANIES

• Standard Chartered
  • HDFC
  • ICICI
  • Deutsche bank
  • Centrum Finance limited
  • Birla Global Finance
  • L&T Finance
  • CIL Securities
  • SBI Capital Market
  • PNB Gilts Limited

THANKS
VINAYAGA
12th January 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a student of mba and i want collection of cerfificates that could add on some value at the time of my internship program i.e i want to appear different while presenting myself with the help of certificates and skills. but i need to know what skills are necessary and how do i do collection of certifictes??? help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?