31st May 2011, 07:45 AM
pooja vanan

What are the various courses available after B.E EEE for M.E? Which has a good future? Which is the best college for the course?

what are the various courses available after BE-EEE for ME? which one has the good future? which one is the best college for that course?. At present i finished my second year and now in holidays....how to concentrate more from next sem?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  2. Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?
  3. How to do M.E in good government college after scoring 22 in GATE EEE?
  4. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  5. Courses available for B.E EEE completed students?
  6. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  7. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Which courses can I do after EEE? I am in Pre Final year
  9. What are the courses after doing B.Tech EEE?
  10. Any other courses other than B.Tech after diploma?
  11. Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  13. Best Engineering branches for girls in descending order and their scope in placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Why we need to apply for a software job after completion of EEE? Will it be good for future career?
  15. Best courses after B.E EEE? I am doing EE B.E in Tamilnadu College
  16. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  17. Didn't got admission in a good college through EAMCET. What are other options? -- [New]
  18. Which are the good colleges that I can join to get in ECE, EEE, ME, CS, CE?
11th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various courses available after B.E EEE for M.E? Which has a good future? Which is the best college for the course?

what are the various courses available for me after under graduation in eee?
16th November 2011, 12:45 AM
Beready

Default Re: What are the various courses available after B.E EEE for M.E? Which has a good future? Which is the best college for the course?

hello friend,

you can do a lot of things after doing this degree
because you can go for ME or for MBA or you can do job
in any technical sector there are many things .
so good luck.
30th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

which is best and easy course to do M.E ???
17th January 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

what are the higher studies available for ME after completing EEE ?
24th February 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course one can do after B.E apart from M.Tech and MBA.?
25th April 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

GIVE me the courses offered for ME in electical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?