15th January 2011, 07:49 PM
DEEPIKA RATHI

What are the various options in banking after completing MCA?

Please tell me about the various options in banking after completing mca

Please help

16th January 2011, 12:55 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various options in banking after completing MCA?

After mca being a graduate you would be able to apply for bank P.O exams and also clerk.
16th January 2011, 02:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You will need to first write the probationary officer test. After joining due to your qualification you could ask to be posted in the IT section. In the section you need to show your preference in the area of interest. You have options to work in the hardware or the software area. In the hardware section you can go in for networking, system maintenance etc.
7th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age for bank p.o exams
27th April 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA with 72% and now i am doing software job.I would like to do Govt job like lectures or anything.Please give me sujjestions...
9th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
rite now also doing MCA from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New delhi.
MCA FINAL YR.

well my Query I have alot of interest in BANK SPECIALLY. OR JOB IN GOVT. SECTOR.
DONT HAVE INTREST IN IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) AT ALL.

DOING MCA BECAUSE OF FUTHER PROMOTIONS.OR CAN GET THE GOOD JOB IN FUTURE.
SO AS I SAID HAVE A INTREST IN BANK SPECIALLY. IF ITS POSSIBLE IN DELHI THEN ITS VERY WELL AND GOOD FOR ME.

GUIDE ME WAT SHOULD I DO NOW. SHOULD I TAKE COACHING FOR BANK PO'S AND ALL ELSE WHAT TO DO?
PLZ HELP ME.

Regards,

Vikas Tuteja
Email: [email protected]
24th September 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Many things to say , but do the India Govt. Listen to it?
Let me explain :
1. Govt. ( central or state ) giving out jobs by public service commission or school service commission or by any other examinations in the govt sectors. In banking examination there are lots of general knowledge asked which are irrelevant. Because these does not have any relevance with the job or service profiles. The very much bad thing of these type of examinations conducted by the govt. are to fill up ovals in printed pages with HB pencils. Which is quite funny .

2.Govt. jobs has become the Fathers Property from very early days to the govt. employees , so they don't think to work in expert and quick manner . If someone gets govt. service beleived that for upto 60 years of his/her age he/she can enjoy the fathers property. So why work get relax. You will find these sort of rotten and junk to the country as a whole in Nationationalzed Banks .

My Recomendation to Central Govt.

1) Donot give VRS(voluntary retrement scheme ) amount to your beautiful bank and various govt. departments employees.
Just Kick off to their back. Why ? Due to these rotten creatures the new generations are not getting work in Govt. sectors.

2) If it is impossible to kick off the old recruted employees. Then I shall ask the Central Government to Cancel OUT all the Higher eduction schemes like MCA , MBA, etc. Because There is no need of higher education.

3) Evey Year The Qualified students are comes out with godd results in any branch of higher studies above the graduation and gets unemployed due to idiots policy of recruitment. Can any government tells that -- how many of their trusted Govt. emploees shall give votes to their Party. I can tell a BIG NO.

4) I shall ask to the Central Govt. what is the population of India. Out of these population every year how many qualified persons who have completed higher studies remains unemployed. If the Govt. survey properly these figure is much more bolder than the unqualified Govt. employees. So, Is this a democratic policy.

5)If the Govt. can not kick off the odd and rotten employees from the govt. services , then I shall ask the Govt. to poll the vote at the end of 5 years session of the govt. from the beloved govt. service holders. Please don't ask to vote all the citizens of india to vote. Because Govt. is made up by the Govt. employees in banks , Rails, post office etc. and the Govt. is for the govt employees and by the Govt emploees.

6)If you Listen to me then make the service period 6 years instead of 60 Years. Which will make scope for all AND SHALL END THE CORRUPTION WITHIN THE GOVT.

If you have any queries , you can mail me, I am ready to make you understand LOGICALLY.

Thanks.

Mr.PAL
Email : [email protected]
27th September 2011, 08:02 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
your qualification perfectly right to join in banking sector.actually the graduation is enough but you have post graduation so well and good.you have more growth in banking sector.so no need to worry a bout.and you will need to write entrance exama or exam for both po's and clerk posts.so apply today.for more details please log in following offical website
www.bankexamsindia.com
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?