3rd October 2012, 11:00 AM
prajakta chetan jadhav

What will be the starting salary offered for me being a CS Executive having completed B.Com and LLB?

I had completed B.COM AND L.L.B.AND CS EXECUTIVE. WHAT IS MY STARTING SALARY/

19th October 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the starting salary offered for me being a CS Executive having completed B.Com and LLB?

what is the starting salary for a cs, llb, llm complete candidate
19th April 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the starting salary offered for me being a CS Executive having completed B.Com and LLB?

what is tha starting salary after doing mba
8th May 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am confuse about cs n ca which course is better i am now tybcom aapered
9th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm suhas. Im dng ca. In the nxt yr i wnt to take admission for b.com&llb . In corespondence plz help me . .
18th February 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary of people completing their BBA.LLB WIT CS AND LLM ?
1st March 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I had completed B.COM AND L.L.B.AND CS EXECUTIVE. WHAT IS MY STARTING SALARY/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?