12th February 2012, 08:51 PM
pushkalsharma

What's the cut-off marks for the qualification in NDA entrance exam?

How many minimum marks are needed for the qualification of nda entrance exam.
send details on my email id..

10th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for the qualification in NDA entrance exam?

what stratergy i apply to quel the entrence exam of nda
15th April 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for the qualification in NDA entrance exam?

Wts gnna b nda1 expctd cuttoff?
17th April 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what is expected cut offof nda exam?
21st April 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

My marks combining the both paper is 400 can i selected?
30th April 2012, 06:06 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> NDA cut-off marks :
> It is difficult to predict cut-off marks as it keep changing every year.
You can get chance if you score atleast 40% in all subject.
>> Usual Cut-off :
1. Geography :
84-95 questions
2. Indian History : 95-98 questions
3. Mathematics : 68 questions
4. Public Administration : 84-98 questions
5. Political Science : 90+ questions
6. Sociology : 94-100 questions
>> Score Validity :
> The score is valid for the present year's admission process only. It is not valid next year.
For more details, visit www.nda.nic.in
17th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Will ncert books help in qualify nda exam?
5th June 2012, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

Am a tall,slim and male of Nigeria,am i fitted for NDA?
21st August 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i gave nda2 and m expecting a total above 500.
do i have a chance?
23rd August 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i have a total of 440?
whats th % chances i got?
27th August 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

hello i gave my exam on 19 aug and my total is 380 ... i just wanna know the cut off rate
6th April 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks to qualify nda exam????
17th April 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

the cut off depends upone hw tough the paper was set. 300 and above may have a chance
18th April 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

The average cut off for previous years papers was around 300 marks
3rd May 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

my no. is 697 can i get chance in ssb interview.
10th November 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, how many marks needed to pass out the nda entrance examination?if i get 60 %in entrance examination am i qualified? pls reply ........................pls reply,i want to take a critical decision after knowing the possibilities for nda,otherwise i want ca,so please reply sir
10th November 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, how many marks needed to pass out the nda entrance examination?if i get 60 %in entrance examination am i qualified? pls reply ........................pls reply,i want to take a critical decision after knowing the possibilities for nda,otherwise i want ca,so please reply sir
30th December 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in tenth standard will be appearing for the exam 2013-2014...... deeply interested in joining NDA will you pls let me know the percentage i should acquire in my tenth standard... as i am confused with various information given by my friend and relatives.. I am from state board of Maharashtra..... Thanks a lot..... Arnold Bernard
1st June 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me sir
I wanna become a nda officar but my marks is not good in physics or math.
Now what shall I do
5th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Bindass Gaurav pandit

Don't worry, it's a no rule that marks are not good in physics and maths. but the necessary condition is that you must be 12th pass with any recognised board with subject physics,chemistry and math for airforce, navy but for Army it doesn't matter.....okay!!! best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?