17th January 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?

sir how many percentage i required to get admission in law college? in Gujarat or vadodara?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  2. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  3. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  4. Companies offering training to EC students in Baroda? -- [New]
  5. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  6. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  7. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum 8th semester students in Baroda
  8. What are the job vacancies in Vadodara Gujarat?
  9. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  10. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  11. How can I appear for LLB course after B.Com final year
  12. When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?
  13. List of top 100 companies list of core electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  15. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  16. Can i be eligible for LLB after if I am a general physician doctor DHMS practicing since 16 years in Thane?
  17. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  18. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
24th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?

Plz tell me the min. % to get admision in law?
28th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?

plz tell the cut off list of colleges in gujarat and baroda
6th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

what will be the cutt off for gettiin admision in number one collage of law......?
9th August 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u tell me the cutoff of LLB of msu for the year 2012....???
9th July 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What. Is. The cut of national colleges doing llb. Course and fees structure and producer to. Take admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?