29th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for Haryana BD?

eligility for haryana.BD
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  2. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria in Haryana PMT? How may I apply for the same?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for Haryana BD?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to do Haryana D.Ed and JBT?
  8. JBT haryana and delhi forms and eligibility?
  9. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  10. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  12. Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?
  13. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  14. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  16. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  17. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria for STET(JBT) Haryana exam? Date of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]

17th November 2015, 09:37 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for Haryana BD?

Eligibility criteria required for Haryana B.Ed:-

* Completion of bachelor degree with 50% marks in any stream from aany recognised university.

* Completion of master degree in any stream with 50% marks from any recognised university.

* 45% marks required for SC/ST candidates in bachelor and master degree both.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Age limit:- 21-30.

16th January 2018, 07:16 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for Haryana BD?

If you want to get admission in bachelor of education, you should be Successful completion of graduation in any of Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) or Bachelor in Commerce (B. Com.) from a recognized university. A minimum aggregate score of 50% in graduation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?