5th July 2011, 10:30 PM
vijayhobday

What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?

i have taken computer engg it has scope in future
send detaisl..

Related Questions:
  1. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  2. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  3. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  4. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  5. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  6. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  7. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  8. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  9. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  10. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  11. How to become an astronaut after passing 12th?
  12. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  13. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  14. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  15. Which stream is best in B.Tech to get a job in abroad? -- [New]
  16. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
3rd June 2012, 08:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?

CSE degree holders can try for higher study options like B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D in Computer Science or related subjects. They can also work well in the Software programmer or Software Designer. Database Analyst, System Analyst, etc are other suited job profiles. You can find opportunities in private firms like Wipro,TCS, etc. BHEL, SAIL, BSNL, ISRO, etc are some public sector firms recruiting CSE professionals.
21st September 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?

job opportunity for an computer engneer(BE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?