16th December 2011, 07:55 PM
bharat2023

When is the CIS insurance exam conducted? Fee structure of it? Procedure to be followed?

when are cis insurance exam conducted ,fees and procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?
  4. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  5. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  6. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?
  9. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  11. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?
  14. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  16. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  17. Fee structure of MBA in Finance for Banking and Insurance graduate? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to join NIFT institute? Fee structure and the date of the entrance exam?
4th April 2019, 11:51 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the CIS insurance exam conducted? Fee structure of it? Procedure to be followed?

Hi,

The exam will be conducted in the month of May.

Exam fees will be 600/- for general/obc students and 0/- for SC/ST candidates.

The application procedure can be done with the online application that will be released on website www.sarkariresult.com

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?