12th May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

When does the GATE counseling start after scoring 25000 in GATE entrance? What is the fee structure?

hii..i get 25000 in gate entrance,when did gate counselling starts nd fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  5. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  6. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  7. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  8. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  10. Any chance to get admission in any college after scoring 20 in GATE CS?
  11. Can I apply for counseling in GATE after scoring 18.67 under SC category?
  12. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Fee structure of M.Tech EEE and schedule of GATE 2015? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Fee structure details for M.Tech admission through GATE?
  16. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  17. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGCET counseling?
  18. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
10th July 2012, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the GATE counseling start after scoring 25000 in GATE entrance? What is the fee structure?

i got 1000 rank in pgect can i get seat
29th March 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the GATE counseling start after scoring 25000 in GATE entrance? What is the fee structure?

i got gate rank 25000,there is any possibility for getting any NIT college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?