3rd January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

When to get application forms to join Civil Engineering?

i will join to civil engnering so i want to application
i am interested in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?
  2. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. List of universities providing application forms for internship in summer for Civil Engineering students?
  4. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  5. How to join NDA or IMA after diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force Engineering? When to send the application form?
  7. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How to join faculty in private civil engineering? I have completed B.tech in civil engineering
  9. Is this possible for me to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Civil? When to get application forms for Permanent Short Service Commission?
  10. How can I join Indian Army after diploma in civil engineeri
  11. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  12. How should I join AMIE course after completing diploma in civil engineering from Tumkur Government Polytechnic? Where to submit the application form?
  13. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Engineering Online Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  18. What I have to do to join Navy after completion of 10+2? Where to get application forms for this? When the Exam will be conducted?
3rd January 2012, 03:54 PM
yash9291

Thumbs up Re: When to get application forms to join Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i will join to civil engnering so i want to application
i am interested in this course.
various engineering colleges in the country offer civil engineering course after class 12 through various entrance exams:
AIEEE for NITs and all other colleges.
IIT JEE for IITs
VITEEE for VIT Vellore
BITSAT for BITS Pilani,Hyderabad,Goa and dubai campuses.
Apart from this many private universities also offer this course.You must apply for them separately by contacting the uniiversities.
the notifications for the above entrance exam appear in newspapers and internet .Keep checking them from time to time .The places of obtaining the application are also given in the notification.some of these applications can also be filled online.
Best of Luck!!!
7th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get application forms to join Civil Engineering?

sir, I have less than 39.50% in h.s.c. I have get admission in engineering. please reply mi..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?