20th June 2012, 11:26 AM
dasajaya

How to take admission into B.Tech Civil through distance?

Dear Sir,I want to take admission into B-tech in Civil through distance but cannot decide to go through which university and whether the certificate will be valid in Govt sector or not.If i will go through karnatak state open university,whether the certificate will be accepted in govt sector or not.please give me some suggestion.

Ajaya Kumar Das
DET
SEW infrastructure ltd

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  5. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  6. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  7. Can I apply for Civil Services after doing B.Tech through distance and 12th from AP?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Tech in Civil after diploma in Civil from Delhi under distance education
  10. How to get admission in B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode after final year diploma Civil?
  11. How to join M.Tech distance course after doing B.Tech Civil?
  12. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in distance B.Tec course after completing diploma?
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  17. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  18. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
17th August 2012, 10:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission into B.Tech Civil through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasajaya View Post
Dear Sir,I want to take admission into B-tech in Civil through distance but cannot decide to go through which university and whether the certificate will be valid in Govt sector or not.If i will go through karnatak state open university,whether the certificate will be accepted in govt sector or not.please give me some suggestion.

Ajaya Kumar Das
DET
SEW infrastructure ltd

There are some recognized Universities which offers B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering through Distance mode. As far as the validity of the Degree obtained through Distance mode is concerned, it is valid for applying in the Government as well as in the Private sectors, if pursued through recognized University or Institute. However, the final selection is entirely based on the quality of education and skill one possess.

Following are the list of recognized Universities which offers Under Graduate Degree program in Civil Engineering:

Karnataka State Open University

Andhra University The School of Distance Education

JNTU School of Continuing and Distance Education

In order to be eligible for the Under Graduate Degree program [B.Tech/B.E] in Civil Engineering, candidate must have passed the +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For detail information one must refer to their official websites or any other of concern.
7th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission into B.Tech Civil through distance?

I passed 12th with 80% in pcm.i want to do engineering .can I get government engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?