3rd November 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

When to get and where to get the application forms for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?

respected sir/mam
i am aayushi sharma studying in B.com final year want 2 do cs when forms are available for registeration nd where they are available kindly plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  2. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  3. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad -- [New]
  4. Is this possible for me to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Civil? When to get application forms for Permanent Short Service Commission?
  5. When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?
  6. Which Coaching Institutes for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com in Pune?
  7. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  8. What should I do after B.Com to become a chartered accountant?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Com with Chartered Accountant course in Bangalore?
  10. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  11. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MPSC exam? I am 30 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  14. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  15. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  16. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  17. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  18. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
8th December 2011, 08:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get and where to get the application forms for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/mam
i am aayushi sharma studying in B.com final year want 2 do cs when forms are available for registeration nd where they are available kindly plz help me
Hello Ayushi,
The application forms are available throughout the year in the head office of ICSI as well as in all regional councils. So, if you want to apply for the exam, you can register anytime during a year.However, if you apply before 28th of February, you will be eligible to appear for the December exam and if you apply before 31st of August, you will be eligible to apply for the June exam of the next year.
After completion of your BCom, you will be eligible to directly enroll for the executive program.
For more information regarding the course and to the contact details of the ICSI headquarters and regional council, refer to the following link.

ICSI
26th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get and where to get the application forms for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?

when isci (company secretry) 2012 forms launch and where we can take out forms
2nd July 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

where is the icsi headquater and can we fill form online and on which site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?