10th December 2010, 03:29 PM
Rajat70

Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?

By mistake I left the column of 10th passing year vacant in my iit jee form. But i hav attached an attested copy of class 10th marksheet.. Will my form be accepted?

Related Questions:
  1. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  2. Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?
  3. Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?
  4. Will my form be rejected if date is not written in declaration?
  5. Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?
  6. How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?
  7. How should I fill the form to apply for the 10th Marksheet or 12th?
  8. Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?
  9. Mistake in filling IIT JEE application form. Is it possible to correct? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will my AIEEE form get rejected after forgetting to place the left thumb impression?
  11. Forgot to take the photocopy of AIEEE application form : Should I fill the form again?
  12. Will my uptu application form be rejected or accepted? forgot to darken the circles for examination centre
  13. Sent the 10th class marksheet unattested(IIT JEE) : What to do?
  14. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  15. How can i appear for Chemistry improvement exam from ISC board? -- [New]
  16. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  17. Forgot to put the Thumb Impression in AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  18. Not attested the 10th class passing certificate in IIT JEE form : Will my form get rejected?
11th December 2010, 01:27 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?

Hi,

Do not worry they are also human beings and it is our tendency to do mistakes. they will put your passing year.
Also contact the address phone number of your zone for more clearance about this issue.
11th December 2010, 12:56 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?

hello rajath

don't worry at all your form will not get rejected

its very small mistake what you have done

as you have attested the marks sheet he will not reject

if you have any futher doubts then don't make late and contact iit madras through email id given back of your brouchre

then follow his suggestions

don't worry and get tensed
and also you can go through these links

www.iitm.ac.in

www.jee.iitm.ac.in

just prepare well for the iit jee examination well t

this year you're going to face a lot competition

all the best

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 08:57 PM
ramakant sharma

Thumbs up Re: Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?

No dear form will not be rejecter due to such fault as you have attached a attested photocopy which certifies that you have passed 10 successfully in a specific year. but as it is about your carrier so ask for it from jee authority you may call at your zonal iit to ask for the mistake though it is not such so that your form will be cancelled . but confirm it the contact numbers are given at your bulletin .

good luck
12th December 2010, 12:25 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?

hi!

In order to know whether your IIT JEE application form has been accepted or not since you made a mistake in filling up the form you should check your application status.

To know your application status visit the JEE website of the zonal IIT to which you have sent the hard copy.

After that click on application status option then you have to feed your application form number, click on submit icon and you will get the information you want.
5th February 2011, 10:37 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

Generally they will not reject the form in such cases. The main requirement is that the basic details which are must should be filled exactly.

They will not bother if you have entered you 10+2 details correctly. You can also check your application form status.

You will get confirmation from this whether your form is rejected or not. For checking your application form status you have to visit the website of your respective zone where you have send the application for of IIT-JEE. Enter your application form number and you will get the status of your application form.

For example if you have send your application for of IIT-JEE to Bombay zone then you have to visit the web site http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/app.php

Similarly enter the website of your respective zone where you have send the application form and get your application form status.

GOOD LUCK
18th February 2011, 01:55 AM
ashok64554

dont worry dude u have'nt problem
20th February 2011, 09:37 AM
mayankmadhur1403

To err is human. so, dont worry iit never rejects the form unless and untill you will commit a huge mistake, because it is the matter of a students carrier.
20th August 2011, 05:01 PM
jaydip62
Member+

in few case they reject form. but if you attached 10th markshit,your photo with the form they do not reject your form.
15th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i not attested my 10th class certifiate copy in jee form2012,WHAT DO;
23rd November 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I forget to fill e-mail id in IIT form it will rejected or not please tell me.
5th December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

forgot to put 10 class marksheet in iit jee form . will my form be rejected.??
24th March 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I just gave the exam of cl 10 ICSE nd I'm messed fully... don't know what to do know because my exams are over thought of fashion designing bt for that cl 12 pass required know don't know what to do... and time is not passing... :( if u suggest any thimg .. then please be thankful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?