10th January 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

When and how can I apply for Part Time PhD (Applied Mathematics) in Faculty of Technology, MSU? What is the fee structure and what is the minimum period to submit Thesis for M.Phil/NET Candidates?

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Phil and now I want to pursue Part Time PhD (Applied Mathematics). I want to know when and how can I apply for Part Time PhD (Applied Mathematics) in Faculty of Technology, MSU? What is the fee structure and what is the minimum period to submit Thesis for M.Phil/NET Candidates? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after submitting Ph.D thesis?
  2. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
  3. List of all details to be followed for getting Ph.D Maths admission?
  4. What to do next for submission of PhD thesis?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  6. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  8. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of Thesis is permissible to submit during PhD in Sanskrit program?
  10. How a foreigner can take admission in PhD Applied Mathematics in India?
  11. Am I eligible to submit my thesis at the age of 57 years?
  12. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  13. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  14. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  16. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  18. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?