12th August 2012, 07:22 PM

When should I change my Private life Insurance to LIC of India?

Sir.How and when I should change my pvt life insurance co ltd to LIC OF INDIA so that I could not loose my renewal commission as future earning from pvt co.Kindly advice.....thanx

Related Questions:
  1. When should I change my Private life Insurance to LIC of India?
  2. How can I change my Insurance company from Reliance Life Insurance to Bharti Axa? How to get NOC from Reliance? -- [New]
  3. Can I join Life Insurance Corporation after scoring56% in Insurance of India test?
  4. Procedure to transfer from Max Life Insurance to Life Insurance Corporation as Agent?
  5. What is the exam pattern of Licentiate?
  6. What is the salary after completing CA exam?
  7. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  9. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  10. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. Procedure of becoming licensed agent for life insurance and general insurance together?
  12. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. From where to do Ph.D in Insurance form India?
  14. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I build my carrier in insurance agent through IRDA exam for life as well as non life insurance? I'm currently working in SLIC FSO
  16. ICSE Class 10th Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Papers
  17. After passing C.A should I go for a job or try for higher studies? What kind of job to be preferred?
  18. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST1- Life Insurance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
29th April 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I change my Private life Insurance to LIC of India?

Sir,I have been working wef.30.10.2006 in bajaj allianz life insurance co. but now I'm not intrested to work with that co. The co. is not giving "No objection certificate".Pl.help me to make transfer from bajajallianz life insurance co.to L.I.C of India to serve the public.My IRDA licence no.2710787&my ballic code is 1000355810.
Thanking you. email id:[email protected]
16th September 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared LIC agent exam in February 2016 and got license in March 2016. Up to last month, I have achieved Rs.8,00,000 (Rs.8 Lakhs) First Year Premium target from 26 different policies. So, I have crossed IRDA 5 years MBG limit in First Year. If I will not working in next year onward, Can i eligible to get Renewal commission?
1st July 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

When should I change my Private life Insurance to LIC of India?

Sir How and when I should change my pvt life insurance co ltd to LIC OF INDIA as I passed exam o 30/06/2019..thanx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?