7th March 2012, 12:36 PM
sailaja vedula

When will be the Entrance Exam to join M-Pharmacy course for the year 2012?

i wanna join m pharm in 2012 and may i know when is the entrance exam for it will be heald?

Related Questions:
  1. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  2. When will be the Counselling of PGCET Exam to join M-Pharmacy course for the year 2012? In which colleges I can get admission after scoring a rank of 362 in this Exam?
  3. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in PCMB with 60% of marks?
  4. When will be the Counselling to join B-Pharmacy course for the year 2012?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  6. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 10+2 with Bi.P.C stream?
  7. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  8. Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10+2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  9. How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  10. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in USA? -- [New]
  12. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  13. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  14. What can I do after B.Pharm?
  15. What is the date of the entrance exam of Pharmacy and GNM, JCECEB? What is the examination pattern?
  16. Can I be eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after doing B.Pharmacy?
  17. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2012, 03:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam to join M-Pharmacy course for the year 2012?

The Master of Pharmacy entrance exam has already been conducted on 5th July 2012, for the academic year 2012.

Association of Unaided Private Pharmacy Colleges (AUPPC) has announced the exam dates for M.Pharm ASSO-CET, 2012, to be held on Sunday, June 24, 2012. The application form along with the information brochure can be downloaded from the official website - http://www.auppc.org.

The entrance exam for the academic year 2013 through CET hasn't been announced yet. Mostly the application for entrance exam is available in the month of June-July every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?