7th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

When to write JAM entrance exam? How tough will be the questions?

I am doing my ug in biotech in chennai and i want to do msc in iit madras! i wanted to know about jam exams! when to write etc... am good student! how tough will be the questions? chances for clearing it???
plsss answer

13th September 2016, 05:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to write JAM entrance exam? How tough will be the questions?

Yes, you can appear for JAM examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in IIT in M.Sc course.

The application for JAM examination is available now. The last date of filling the online application is October 6th 2016. The examination will be conducted on February 12th 2017.

So, you can appear for examination if you are pursuing in final year. For more information about examination visit at www.jam.iitd.ac.in.

The questions are not tough but you can't say that everyone can solve it. You must have gone through syllabus of examination to qualify in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?