22nd July 2012, 09:05 PM
Divya Shriyan

Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?

i am a student, still in class 11...i wanted to decide what to do in the future. i found this career interesting. where can a forensic photographer get a job, what are the qualifications required and what is the average salary per month in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  2. What is the average salary of forensic scientist in India?
  3. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India? -- [New]
  4. What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?
  5. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?
  6. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts?
  7. What is the maximum salary of a professional photographer? Best institutes in India for professional photography course?
  8. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  9. Salary of a Professional Photographer in India?
  10. What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope in India after doing Biotechnology Engineering in India? What is the salary per month
  12. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Is it true that the job opportunities are less in India? What is the average salary? What type of job will I get?
  13. Do girls easily get a job in mechanical engineering? What is the average salary offered in this branch?
  14. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  15. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Which sectors provides maximum salaries to mechanical engineers?
  17. Scope for photography in India? how to make a career as a photographer and get good job?
  18. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
17th June 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?

Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?