9th January 2013, 09:29 PM
vamshiguna

Where can I find M.Com entrance model question papers? Books to be referred?

sir,
where can i find m.com entrance model paper, can i find it in books store in koti or anywhere else?
i need it please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the M.Com entrance model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. VAO model question papers and books which are to be referred?
  3. From where to get the model question papers for Group I exam? Books to be referred? Government job opportunities in government or banking sector?
  4. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  5. Books to be referred for AFMC exam? Last 10 year question papers?
  6. Which books to be referred to prepare for pharmacist exam? Model question papers?
  7. Eligibility for M.tech? Where can I get GATE exam model question papers? Books to be referred?
  8. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  9. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  10. List of Books and Model Question Papers to prepare for RRB Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Last 10 years TANCET M.E.(Civil) question papers and books to be referred? -- [New]
  12. Sample question papers for symbiosis entrance test? Books which are to be referred?
  13. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  14. Syllabus of AFCAT entrance exam? List of books to be followed? Model question papers of the exam?
  15. Best books for SSC entrance exam? Model question papers?
  16. Books to be referred for Namakkal Veterinary College?
  17. Books to be referred for the entrance exam of Geology? Last year question papers?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
26th September 2016, 08:59 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Where can I find M.Com entrance model question papers? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamshiguna View Post
sir,
where can i find m.com entrance model paper, can i find it in books store in koti or anywhere else?
i need it please reply me
M.Com entrance paper is attached.

Following books can be preferred. They are available online and nearby bookstores.
-- Exam Cracker - Commerce Entrance Guide For Ugc-Net II & III Paper & Ph.D Entrance Exam
-- M.Com Entrance Test Guide (Popular Master Guide)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CUCET M Com Entrance Question.pdf(131.4 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?