16th October 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get application forms for NDA Entrance Exam?

Sir I am Harsh Mehralu from Baroda. where I got the NDA entrance Examination application form

16th October 2011, 03:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get application forms for NDA Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am Harsh Mehralu from Baroda. where I got the NDA entrance Examination application form
NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year.

Eligible and Interested Candidates may fill the application form Online OR Offline.

If you are Interested to fill the application form Offline, Then you have to Obtained the application form Directly form the Post offices in India and then send to UPSC Comission Office.

You can also Fill the NDA Application form Online By visit the UPSC website after declaring the Notification.

To apply for NDA Examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

Those who are eligible, may apply for Next year NDA (I) 2012 Examination.

The Notification of NDA (i) 2012 Examination was Going to be Declared on 31/Dec/2011.

The last date of apply for NDA Examination was 30/Jan/2012

And the examination was Going to be held on 15/April/2012.

>> So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination Online OR Offline and for complete details check the official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
16th October 2011, 06:38 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year NDA-I and NDA-II examination.

The eligibility for the examination is that the candidate must has passed class 12th and age of the candidate must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

This year the two examinations are already over.

You can apply for the next year NDA-I examination.The notification regarding the examination will come out on 31st December this year in employment news and all other leading dailies.

The application forms are available in various post offices.You can fill the application online also.The online forms are available in the official website of the UPSC.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best Wishes....
30th October 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

when can i get the forms of nda examination?
16th November 2011, 09:41 AM
jai ma devadi

Wink Re: Where can I get application forms for NDA Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Sir I am Harsh Mehralu from Baroda. where I didnt got the NDA entrance Examination application form
sir, plzz send the application form om my email-id.
16th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

in delhi where we get nda offline forms?????????????
3rd January 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am narendra from jodhpur& i want to know that where i can get nda form in jodhpur what is its last date
19th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

after filling online application form i haveto post that application or not
19th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

after filling application form what i have to do.
11th April 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am anshul sengar from agra, i want to know that when will i get nda application form? please send me the application form to my address "HN 1035/sec-7 AVAS VIKAS COLONY BODLA SIKANDRA AGRA" . I AM WAITING....................
7th July 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

sir iam now studying in 12th standard .will i able to write the nda examination on this year?
18th August 2013, 05:36 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to join Indian army, through NDA examination, I appreciate it. NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) for two times in a year. So, for applying & further notifications , you can visit the official website of UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC).

Through this examination, one can apply for the -
-INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
-INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY (NA)
-INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

The educational requirement for this examination is a 10+2 degree from a recognized board, or its equivalent,.
If you are an IAF or NA aspirant, you must have subjects PHYSICS & MATHS in Intermediate.
Otherwise you can only apply for the IMA .

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,. Remind that, there is not any kind of age limit relaxation criteria is applicable for any reserved category.

Exam pattern-

Physical requirements-

You must be an INDIAN.

You must be a unmarried male.

For apply online & further information about NDA examination, you can visit the official website of UPSC- www.upsc.gov.in
http://www.upsconline.com/

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
18th August 2013, 08:52 PM
maruthidevi

NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year.

Eligible and Interested Candidates may fill the application form Online OR Offline.

If you are Interested to fill the application form Offline, Then you have to Obtained the application form Directly form the Post offices in India and then send to UPSC Comission Office.

You can also Fill the NDA Application form Online By visit the UPSC website after declaring the Notification.

To apply for NDA Examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

Those who are eligible, may apply for Next year NDA (I) 2012 Examination.

The Notification of NDA (i) 2012 Examination was Going to be Declared on 31/Dec/2011.

The last date of apply for NDA Examination was 30/Jan/2012

And the examination was Going to be held on 15/April/2012.
18th August 2013, 09:21 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Good day Friend...

NDA Signifies Indigenous Barrier School this testing ended up being Conducted by means of UPSC A few different times in the year.

Eligible and additionally Curious Individuals could stuff the application develop Over the internet OR Offline.

When you're Curious to help you stuff the application develop Real, In that case you must Received the application develop Straight from the Post clinics on Indian and be able to deliver to help you UPSC Comission Office.

You could Fill up typically the NDA Application form Over the internet Simply by go to UPSC web page after declaring typically the Notification.

To apply for NDA Visit, you must complete your 12Th testing using a acknowledged Table and additionally Your actual age might involving 16.5 to help you 19 years.

People involved qualified to receive, could submit an application for Batch that we get NDA (I) 2012 Examination.

Your Notification connected with NDA (i) 2012 Visit ended up being Going to Instituted as on 31/Dec/2011.

One more time connected with submit an application for NDA Visit ended up being 30/Jan/2012

As well as testing ended up being Going to placed on 15/April/2012.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?