18th September 2011, 04:40 PM
vishal. sharma

From where can I get NDA froms in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh?

from where can i get NDA form in Hamirpur,Himachal pradesh...please tell me form where

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. How may I get syllabus for physical education at Hamirpur( Himachal Pradesh)?
  3. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  5. What is the eligibility of TET/TGT exam?
  6. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student
  7. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  8. How may I get syllabus for Craft Instructor(Computer Programmer(post code 268) in Himachal Pradesh subordinate service selection board(hamirpur)?
  9. Where can I find Himanchal Pradesh SSSB sample paper and previous year question papers?
  10. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  11. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  12. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University? -- [New]
  13. When will I get the exam result of teacher eligibility test of Language Teacher exam?
  14. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  15. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  16. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for HP PMT Entrance Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 12-08-1995?
  18. What will be my state rank and AIR after scoring 183 marks in AIEEE? What was the last year cutoff for NIT Hamirpur?
28th September 2015, 05:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get NDA froms in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh?

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. The entrance exam for the NDA is conducted by the UPSC twice every year. Candidate who has done 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board in the age limit 16.5-19.5 years and being unmarried male can apply for the exam.

There are two modes of application for the NDA exam.

1. Offline mode.

2. Online mode.

In offline mode, you can get the application form from the nearest Head Post office of your area. So, you can purchase the application form of NDA from Head Post office of Hamirpur in Himachal Pradesh.

But there is lots of risk in offline in making mistakes in form. So it is advisable to apply online at the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in and pay the fee through debit card or internet banking or through challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?