21st February 2012, 06:10 PM
neelaja

From where could I get NET syllabus? Question paper pattern of Political Science?

i want to know about the net syllabus 2012 & question pattern of political science?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of NET life science? Which books to refer? Question paper pattern of paper I and II?
  2. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  3. NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Political Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  8. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List all NET/SET books for Political Science subject?
  10. Which books should I prepare for NET Exam for Political Science? What will be the pattern of NET Exam?
  11. MA political science entrance exam syllabus and previous question papers -- [New]
  12. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which optional subjects a B.Tech IT student should choose in IAS IPS prelims exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Political Science question paper pattern?
  16. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which Publication of Books should I prepare for NET Exam in Political Science? What will be the pattern of this Exam?
  18. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
21st February 2012, 09:44 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where could I get NET syllabus? Question paper pattern of Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelaja View Post
i want to know about the net syllabus 2012 & question pattern of political science?
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test

Eligibility Criteria :-

>>The candidate need to completed Master degree in any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

>>The candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination and relaxation is given to the reserved categories.

>>Final year candidates are eligible to apply for NET examination.

Exam Pattern of NET :-

More details,Visit the official website :- http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Political Science Syllabus.pdf(735.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf J-02-11(11).pdf(163.7 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf J-02-11 Paper - III(11).pdf(126.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf D-02-10 III (10).pdf(151.7 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf D-02-10(10).pdf(229.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf J-0210 III(09).pdf(148.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf J-0210(09).pdf(199.1 KB, 50 views)
21st February 2012, 10:06 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: From where could I get NET syllabus? Question paper pattern of Political Science?

The syllabus for all the subjects of NET exam are posted by the University Grants Commission in their webpage http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html. You may download the syllabus relevant for you.

Similarly, the past question papers from the year 2004 onwards are available from the UGC webpage http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html. However, you may note that from the June exam, the pattern of question papers is being changed to fully objective type with negative marking. Hence, these question papers would have limited utility for you.

Further, you may also note that the next exam is scheduled on 17th june. Sale of forms/online registration will commence on 21st and go upto 20th March. Please visit the page http://csirhrdg.res.in/netjune2012notice.pdf for the detailed notification.

All the best.
22nd February 2012, 01:21 AM
sudipjha

You can get it from UGC website.
22nd February 2012, 01:26 AM
simmi9044

Thumbs up Re: From where could I get NET syllabus? Question paper pattern of Political Science?

www.respaper.com here u cn find all those thing related as net sylla.n ques.paper of polit.science
22nd February 2012, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelaja View Post
QUESTION PAPER OF NET EXAM FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.It will be conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

I have attached the Question paper of NET Exam for POLITICAL SCIENCE department.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

24th February 2012, 01:26 AM
tanu47

NET (National Eligibility Test)

Criteria :
----The candidate must secure 55% aggregate marks in their exam
---The candidate need to completed Master degree in any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(60.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(60.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf 3.pdf(60.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf 4.pdf(60.8 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?