23rd June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Where is CSC/E-MItra in Bhartpur in Rajasthan?

I want to deposite the fee for 2grad teacher(rpsc) in Rajasthan. So where is c.s.c./E-mitra in Bhartpur or Rajasthan. Plz

Related Questions:
  1. Any update regarding Common entrance test for medical courses by MCI?
  2. BHEL Supervisor Trainee mechanical major, old Question papers
  3. Which course is the best after 12th?
  4. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course?
  5. Date of sale of UP TET exam forms? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  7. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  8. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  9. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
  10. BTC merit list direct selection from Shiksh Mitra?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17628 rank in RPMT, 373 percentile? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  13. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  14. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  15. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  17. Is DIHBT recognized under MCI in the state of Rajasthan under Rajasthan university?
  18. How may I know about the physically requirement of Rajasthan police for sub inspector post? What documents would be needed for the same?
27th November 2015, 01:16 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where is CSC/E-MItra in Bhartpur in Rajasthan?

Under the E-Governance plan of India, every panchayat in all the districts of Rajasthan has computer service center/ E-mitra. Howvever their name may different in different locations.

You may search for "Bharat Nirman Rajiv Gandhi Seva Kendras in Panchayats" center in your panchayat head office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?