18th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?

from where will we get forms of punjab pmt forms in punjab?
are these forms available in any bank and please tell me the last date of submission of these forms offline?

4th September 2011, 08:22 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?

baba farid university of health sciences, faridkot conducts the Pb-PMT exam every year. The application forms can be obtained from
govt medical colleges and hospitals
post offices.
All SBI branches
for more info go to http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/

for question bank of pmt
www.successcds.net/medical_entrance exam.

For previous years papers
www.freepdfpaper.com/punjab_pmt/

for online practice of pmt
www.tcyonline.com/tests/pmt_punjab

for study material of pmt
www.studynation.com/study/syllabus.

All the best.
Regards
14th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?

how to get pmt forms in jalandhar punjab
2nd December 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam

pls confirm me how can i get the foam for pmt exam 2011-12 in punjab.Pls confirm me the last date for subbmossion of foam.

thanks

rupi................
28th December 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the demand draft address for submition from the student of assam
3rd January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

when is pmt exam going to occur
5th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Is punjab pmt going to held its pmt entrance test 2012.If yes when its forms will be available?
9th January 2012, 05:45 PM
sumimaurya

plz tl me how to get pmt forms in chandigarh
9th January 2012, 05:50 PM
sumimaurya

plz conferm me how can i get the pmt form 2011-2012 in chandigarh
2nd March 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

when will be pb pmt forms will be avialable and from where we can get the forms and prospecuts
Hope you reply
27th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Last date of form submission
10th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

from where i get pmt form in patiala punjab
11th April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

from where to get punjab PMT forms and how submit
16th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

last date of submits panjab pre aayurvaid test form
13th December 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

plZ tell me last date of pmt submossion form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?