1st June 2020, 02:39 PM
Sephali pradhan

From where and how can I do Internship in Odisha in Computer Science branch?

Sir, I am a student of Krupajal Engineering College and now I'm in 2nd year of B.Tech Computer Science. So, I want to apply for internship. Please, tell me how can I apply for Internship and give me the lists of colleges in Odisha for applying internship.

18th March 2023, 08:58 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where and how can I do Internship in Odisha in Computer Science branch?

To apply for internship you will have to approach the companies for the following to give you an opportunity and there are many online job portals that will provide students the internship chances you will just have to build an opportunity for the following
There are very less colleges that will give you this opportunity and even if given will be after completion of your course.
18th March 2023, 09:01 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where and how can I do Internship in Odisha in Computer Science branch?

To apply for internship you will have to approach the companies for the following to give you an opportunity and there are many online job portals that will provide students the internship chances you will just have to build an opportunity for the following
There are very less colleges that will give you this opportunity and even if given will be after completion of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?