21st December 2009, 09:30 PM
meenakshi heera

From where i can get application form to apply for bitspilani engineering exam?

how i can apply for BITS pilani engineering exam..
from where and when can i get application form for the same?
what will be the criteria for selecting a candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?
  2. List of universities providing application forms for internship in summer for Civil Engineering students?
  3. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  4. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  5. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the application form and how to go about it?
  7. AMEI in Civil possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  8. How to apply for government job being in final year of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  9. Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?
  10. How to get the application form to apply for NTSE exam?
  11. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. How may I apply for all India MCA exam? When would the application forms be available in market for the same? How may I get this application form in Bhubaneswar?
  13. Should I apply for CEED if the application is closed?
  14. How to apply for training at NTPC?
  15. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  16. Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?
  17. When the application form of GRE will be published? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Mechanical student?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL? -- [New]
5th January 2010, 01:28 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where i can get application form to apply for bitspilani engineering exam?

you can apply online to bitsat
visit the site www.bitsadmission.com
5th January 2010, 04:03 PM
himansh

Default Re: From where i can get application form to apply for bitspilani engineering exam?

hey you can apply for it online at bits official site or you will have to send a dd in favour of admission officer,bits pilani,rajasthan....if you are sending a dd then you can get the details from their official site....these are only two ways for application forms..the last date to send it is 31st january....students are selected according to their marks in the bits exam...and full information is in the brochure...their official site is....

www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
6th January 2010, 10:24 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

you have to apply online for engineering entrance of bits,pilani which is BITSAT
You can register for it from its official website-http://www.bitsadmission.com detailed onformations are also available there.

The last date is 30.01.2010.

Selection is based on performance of BITSAT entrance,its an online entrance,conducted at all in India level,across the various centres of the country.

Hope you are get answered,for more detailed information you can efer to its official website as given above.

Best of luck
8th January 2010, 06:37 PM
jain@nupur
Junior Member+

hello
you just log on to the website www.bitsadmission.com there in the lower left corner you will find an option 'click here to apply online' go through it.the criteria on which it is based is that you must have secured at lest 80% marks in overall as well as in pcm.
all the best
9th January 2010, 09:21 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi meenakshi first of all you should know some basic details of bitsat like;

1)you should score more than 80% in 12th class
2)for engineering you should have PCM as subjects
3)there is only one chance for BITSAT.
4)its an online test,which gives on the spot result.

and the application forms are available in both online and offline modes.just login to the link below to know more information ;

www.bits-pilani.ac.in
12th January 2010, 03:23 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

you will get the application form from www.bitsadmission.com
you should have an minimum of 80% in 12 th class
7th February 2010, 01:05 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

sorry last date is passed away,so you can not apply for it.
7th February 2010, 03:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the dates for application of bits admission are alredy over at 31st we r sorry
7th February 2010, 04:07 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

application for bitspilani engineering exams can be applied through online and few banks issue the application
5th May 2010, 02:48 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hey friend the last date of for submission is already over........so just wait for next year or go for some other exams........

the forms are available for online submission on http://www.bitsadmission.com

eligibility criteria :-
candidate must have scored 80% in 12th.........

so you have already submitted the form and ful filling this criteria then you are eligible for the exam..........
prepare well for the exam

all the best
5th May 2010, 05:59 AM
Harshita21

good morning

For BITS exam you can fill form online also you can get the form by postal request with DD. But you are late for this year form,sorry to say but you can not appear this year .

Eligibility criteria: one should score at least 80% in 12th PCM.Second in entrance test you should score at least 60% in each subject.

After that you can able for counselling.

All the best for the next year
5th May 2010, 11:12 AM
brrrravi

Smile Re: From where i can get application form to apply for bitspilani engineering exam?

hi, friend you can get online form for apply admission in bits
for getting this form you should login below link:
http://collegeadmissionindia.com/2008/12/19/bits-admission-test-bitsat-2009-application-forms/
good luck...
12th November 2010, 09:09 PM
chandana Reddy

hi...
you can visit the following website for the details regarding the exam
www.bitsadmission.com

good luck
11th March 2012, 09:41 PM
jobsick

Last date of for submission is already over........so just wait for next year or go for some other exams.
The forms are available for online submission on http://www.bitsadmission.com
eligibility criteria :-
candidate must have scored 80% in 12th.so you have already submitted the form and ful filling this criteria then you are eligible for the exam.
prepare well for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?