27th January 2012, 01:48 PM
mayur555

Where to send the print out of the NDA application form?

where to send the print out of NDA appliocation form?? please tell me the answer

30th January 2012, 05:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to send the print out of the NDA application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayur555 View Post
where to send the print out of NDA appliocation form?? please tell me the answer
As per the UPSC guidelines, you don't need to send the print out of the online application form to the commissions office. Candidates applying online do not need to send hard copies of any documents including marks sheets, print out of the application form, or any kind of certificates, making you eligible for the exam as well as for some kind of relaxation.
However, it is advisable to keep the hard copy of the online application form with yourself for further communication with the union public service commission.
2nd April 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it neccessary to send the printout for students appearing in 12th
4th April 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have filled my application form online but have not got my admit card yet. When i checked using my reg. I.D it showed that my information is not available!! What should i do now??
29th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to send the printout of NDA applicationform
24th August 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i had not taken the print out of nda application form ...how to reprint app. form ??
24th August 2013, 11:45 PM
vaibhav joshte

As per the UPSC guidelines, you don't need to send the print out of the online application form to the commissions office. Candidates applying online do not need to send hard copies of any documents including marks sheets, print out of the application form, or any kind of certificates, making you eligible for the exam as well as for some kind of relaxation.
However, it is advisable to keep the hard copy of the online application form with yourself for further communication with the union public service commission.
25th August 2013, 12:55 AM
PK99310

hello my dear friend

as per your Q

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?