3rd August 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Where should I do MCA in India?

Now i am in bca 3rd year and i am confused about mca that is from where i should complete my mca.....?..........pleas help me......? [email protected] 9046632178

11th June 2014, 09:57 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where should I do MCA in India?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course in many of the IT companies.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to join this course is by completion of Graduation.

It is mandatory that you should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either at your 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

The candidate should score a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation.

The admission will be given through an Entrance Exam.

Different universities will conduct their own Entrance Exams in order to give admission for this course.

As per your query,

Its not a problem from whatever the place you study but the thing is you have to complete this from a top institute to have good career scope.

My suggestion would be to have good preparation for NIMCET Exam so that there is a chance for you to get admission for this course in IITs and NITs.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?