19th May 2011, 04:10 PM
kumaresang

Where will I get the SLET application form for Mechanical Engineering?

whare i will get the SLET applicacion for Mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  2. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?
  3. From where to get the application forms for SLET exam?
  4. When the application form of SLET(Economics) will be released in M.P.?
  5. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  6. When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai?
  7. When the application form of UP SLET will be released? Date of the examination? -- [New]
  8. How to get the application form for SLET examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  10. Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?
  11. Syllabus and examination date of SET?
  12. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
  13. Where the application form of SLET will be distributed in Maharashtra? Examination date of Maharashtra SLET?
  14. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  15. Last date for application form collection for SLET exam?
  16. From where I will get the application form of SLET? Last date of form submission? When and Where SLET will be conducted?
  17. Important dates and application details of SLET 2016 exam?
  18. What is SLET application form date?
25th October 2011, 06:13 PM
abhinavdoc

Thumbs up Re: Where will I get the SLET application form for Mechanical Engineering?

Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines.
Frontiers of research

Micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)

Friction stir welding (FSW)

Composites
Mechatronics
Nanotechnology
Finite element analysis

Educational Qualification:
Minimum 50% Marks in Higher Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificate Exam Equivalent to 10+ 2 Higher Secondary Exams with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

For IIT/BITS/VIT Pilani Minimum 60% Marks for General OBC Category & 55% Marks for SC/ST

Age for general category should not have crossed 25 years of age on 01 October of the Years of Admission.

Duration 4 Year

NOTE: Admission/Seat Booking for 2012 Batch Already Started In Private Colleges. We Invite Students and Parents to Contact us, so That You Can See for Yourself Just What Type of Value Our Services Provide
Admission Procedure & Fee Structure Contact US ASAP.
Contact Person: SHEKHAR
Mobile: +91 9632226036
+91 9742226036
+91 9538926036
Ph: 080-42173206, (F) 080-42173203

Contact Name : Shekhar
8th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where will I get the SLET application form for Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my M.E Production Engg. I wish to apply for Slet exam. Which field should I select to score maximum marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?