15th January 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.E. Civil students are eligible to study M.Arch or not?

My name is Vikash, I am doing my Civil Engineering final year. I want to do Architecture after that. Is there any possibilities to do it? Please give me complete details regarding Architecture courses.arch.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.E. Civil students are eligible to study M.Arch or not?
  2. Am I eligible to study MS in Civil Engineering from India being a Bangladeshi student? Name of some suitable universities?
  3. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?
  4. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  5. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Which study material should I refer for GATE Civil Engineering? Last 10 years question papers of the GATE exam for Civil Engineering Students?
  8. Are Civil Engineering students eligible for B.Arch?
  9. Are B.Tech Civil Engineering students eligible for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University
  11. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  12. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  13. Can Biology students appear for IAS exam?
  14. What is the date sheet of class 10th of SA II exam?
  15. IES exam for a CSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for CPWD? I am a civil engineering diploma student
  17. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  18. Will I be eligible to register for IPCC in the March month being a candidate going to complete B.Com by March month? When will I get Books for this?
21st January 2018, 10:46 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.E. Civil students are eligible to study M.Arch or not?

Sorry, to say that you can't pursue M.Arch course being a B.E Civil Engineering student. To be eligible to pursue M.Arch course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Architecture from a Government recognised university. Admissions in Master of Architecture (M.Arch) course are done through aptitude test and interview conducted by the respective college/ university. So, being a B.E Civil Engineering student, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?