13th July 2017, 05:14 PM
iesonline1

Why to choose IFIM Business School? Is it good to join?

Why IFIM Business School? Is it good to join? I want to take my management studies there so can you please let me know if it's a good place to enrol or not? Can someone who is already studying there suggest me? Awaiting for the response.

21st January 2018, 09:32 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Why to choose IFIM Business School? Is it good to join?

Yes. Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM) is well known business school and recognized by AICTE. It is also known as Silicon Valley of India. IFIM has good placement record and every year number of recruiters visit the campus for placement. So, It's good business school for admission.

Eligibility
- You must have passed or appearing final year of bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks in all subjects together from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam CAT/XAT/GMAT.

Courses Offered by IFIM
- PGDM In Finance
- PGDM In International Business
- Executive PGDM In Business Analytics
- PGCP In Global Financial Markets
- Certificate Course In Entrepreneurship Management

Selection Stages
- Entrance Exam CAT/XAT/GMAT
- Selected candidates have to go through IFIM's Comprehensive Ability Test (ICAT), Essay Writing and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?