20th January 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether the eligibility criteria for Air Hostess remains same for all different companies like Indigo and Jet Airways or they differ company to company?

What to study after passing out 12th for becoming an Air Hostess? Please tell me detail eligibility criteria for Air Hostess. Also, let me know which company pas scale is good? Are there any difference between eligibility criteria of different companies or it remains same for all companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Jet Airways if getting Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute? How much salary I will get?
  2. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  3. How can I get opportunity as Management Trainee in the Aviation sectors? I've passed out B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) from JRN RV university(Udaipur) with 68% marks
  4. How is Franklin Institute in terms of placement in Airlines?
  5. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  6. Am I eligible for applying air hostess job if 19 years of age?
  7. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  8. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. How to get admission in aerospace after class 51 marks in class 12th
  10. What type of job vacancies are there in MBA Aviation Management? how much is the cost of the course?
  11. When can I get Job Openings for my career having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How can I get job in Emirates Airways as an Air Hostess?
  13. How to become an air hostess being an employee in a private company?
  14. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  15. How can I become an Air Hostess?
  16. Which course should I opt after completing Madhyamik examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job?
  18. Latest eligibility criteria 2015 for job in IT company?
30th January 2018, 01:02 AM
MNB1234

Default Re: Whether the eligibility criteria for Air Hostess remains same for all different companies like Indigo and Jet Airways or they differ company to company?

To become an Air Hostess you have to do an course in Airline Air Hostess from private Institutes like Frankfinn.

Eligibility criteria is similar across all airlines.
Age should be between 18 to 26 years.
Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi and any other Local Language.
Height Minimum 157.5 cms
Unmarried
Perfect Eyesight
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?